Thank you to the 2,884 donors who raised $2.162 million for Annual Giving in 2012-13!
“The vibrancy of St. Albans—in the classroom, on the fields, and in the wider community—comes from a generosity of spirit that is truly extraordinary.”
—Donna Denizé, English Department Chair
The St. Albans School community demonstrated united support for our boys and their teachers by contributing generously to the 2012-13 Annual Giving Campaign. Gifts from the entire school family combined to push the final tally over our $2.16 million goal, with increased participation across all groups. To all who participated, from alumni, parents, and faculty, to grandparents, friends, staff, thank you!
A Few Annual Giving Facts:
- Annual Giving provides the equivalent of 60% of all student financial aid.
- Parents from three classes achieved 100% parent participation: the Classes of 2013, 2020, and 2021!
- Our 45% alumni participation rate places us in the top 1% of peer schools nationwide.
- Annual Giving received gifts from five donors for every St. Albans student.
- 91% of our faculty participated in Annual Giving.
Remarkable results like these don’t happen without remarkable help. To our battalion of exceptionally dedicated volunteers, and to all who do so much to support the School, we say, bravo!
“Annual Giving is a core St. Albans ‘need.’ Including Annual Giving in the campaign allows every member of the School community to play a vital role in the campaign effort.”
—Caton Burwell ’95, Chair of Annual Giving